There is so much of it in this story. In fact it’s hard to find anyone in it who isn’t an idiot.
Okay, Lefties are now trying to use this as proof of the inherent violence of capitalism. They are idiots anyway, we knew that but…
1) Boyfirend and girlfirend play Monopoly and she slaps him. Perhaps he bought the shoe shop on Park Lane and wouldn’t sell her any. So far so ordinary. Quarrelsome kids have a little slap-match.
2) Someone (perhaps the boyfriend or another idiot) calls the police. Over a slapped face. If I called the police every time my face was slapped they’d all know me by name by now and I’d be included in training. “Now, cadets, sometime during your career you are likely to meet this red-cheeked guy…”
3) Police actually attend the slapped face incident. Since it’s in America they probably brought along a couple of tanks and were all wearing anti-slap cheek pads.
4) Woman is arrested for slapping her (I bet, now) ex-boyfriend because of a reason. Don’t ask. I can’t come up with anything that makes any sense.
5) Court decides to charge her with domestic assault.
Meanwhile, in a place called Ferguson, shops are burning and people are getting a lot more than a slapped face.
Girlfriend slaps boyfriend over a game of Monotony and ends up in court?
I’d bang my head on the desk but they’d probably arrest my desk.